Thursday 16 November 2017

100 wc #10


"Hey Tay can you get my keys from the basement"
"NO"
"Fine I well."
So I snatched my keys and screamed "TAY LETS GO"
" I'm not ready yelled tay"
"hurry up"
So finally we got going but as i thought nothing can get were's the grade 7 bully's were right around the corner. I remember grabbing there pen and never gave it back oh and there bag that had MY stuff in it, he came to me so we ran we turned the corner and she said but were would we hide it all
"I don't know"
At that moment i knew i was done.

1 comment:

  1. You are beginning to get the hang of using quotation marks. Be sure to review the rules we learned in class, especially the punctuation part. Remember to check over your work for capital letters, end punctuation and run-on sentences. With some time spent editing you will improve your writing.

    ReplyDelete