Wednesday 29 November 2017

100 wc week 12

                                                           the battery
"I was stomping down the stairs in a mad mood. But then I saw a beautiful sandwich I asked
 "mom who's that for"
"you, silly."
"After school I went to my bed then my deep dark sleep drifted me away, crazily woke up I grabbed the battery from my cluttered desk." Finally grabbed the flashlight I put the battery in, a dazing white light flared on I hurried down stairs." Eventually I found my dad, he came home from his job he grabbed moms cake, I yelled "DAD THATS MOM'S"
"he gulped it down" 
" great thanks now mom well be mad."

1 comment:

  1. It is really important that you read over your work and put in the effort to revise and edit your work. Check your punctuation. Many capitals and end punctuation that it distracts the reader from the story.

    ReplyDelete